I Have Bird I Have Bird

HAHAHAHAHA!

Great clean stylized professional animation + hilarious skit = EPIC WIN!

Moustaches Moustaches

PEABO, YOU ARE MY HERO!

FFFFfffffffffffffffffffffffffff!!!!!!
!!!!! Some of the best flash animation I have ever seen....EVER! All your flashes just scream professionalism! Can't wait to see what you do next!

Hex & Pent Short Hex & Pent Short

You've got motion tweens, now try shape tweening..

Moving two primitives around isn't very interesting BUT if you start to shape tween them, you can have a lot of fun while making it more interesting.

Try making distinct shapes starting from a square and then bending/stretching the different corners/points around, make new points by holding down the alt key while clicking on the line and then make a shape tween in the timeline.

Good luck and have fun!

Pokemon Black/White Hype Pokemon Black/White Hype

John K FTW!

Awesome style and great animation! I'll definitely be looking forward to seeing more!

KeeganMcFly responds:

I'm glad you would say that :')

Ashley SNAPS! Ashley SNAPS!

FFFFFFFFFFffff - NICE WORK MAN!!!!

Respect! Really well done! Awesome...just....awesome...

Flash Background Art Flash Background Art

Nice Parallax scrolly thingie!

Really nice background! All you need now is some good chip tunes and some bouncy scrolly text with greets and you can make an intro out of it!

Seriously though, nice work!

SuperVillain II SuperVillain II

HOORAY FOR VILLAINY!

LOVED IT! Great use of classic pencil and paper animation and terrific composition and humor! I also love the irony of the cheesiness of the costume with the total badassness of the character. It just makes him even more badass! MOAR!

[KK] Ninja Bunnies [KK] Ninja Bunnies

No free blam point? DAMN YOU KITTY KREW!

Wow...this one was actually decent. Good work, guys...

Shiny! Shiny!

BRAVO!

You've got alot of talent! I love the style of this movie and all of the small nuances of expression and timing you've done all throughout the animation. It reminds me alot of "The cat came back", You've got comedic timing down pat and your animation skills are top notch! You've got a helluva bright future ahead above and beyond NG. Kudos!

KrystalGeorgiou responds:

Thanks very much! To be compared to the cat came back is pretty awesome, I don't think I'm anywhere near that level!

Welcome to the Hilton! Welcome to the Hilton!

Really nicely done!

Ahh! It's flashes like this that make trudging through all the crap worth it! Very funny and the animation is very well done! Awesome work GoldenSalamander!

GoldenSalamander responds:

and mayb soon we will be out of the crap, but we did it together like brothers